Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chunker

Well, I knew my Lela was getting big but I was shocked when we went to her 6 month appointment and the scale weighed her in at just under 19 pounds! I had weighed her on my scale (as best as I could) a week earlier and it was just about 18 pounds. She is a roly-poly girl! With her length at 27.5 inches she is in the 93rd percentile for height and weight. She is the same size now that G was at almost 10 months! Her new nickname has become "Chunk" which she probably won't appreciate as she gets older. :) She has such a cute personality and laughs and "talks" all the time. She is sitting up pretty well, really likes the solid food we have given her (surprise, surprise!), has been up on her hands and knees and has started scooting around on her belly. As any parent will say about their kids: she is pretty   much the most wonderful thing on the planet (tied with her big brother, of course).  





I have been waiting and waiting to take these tutu pictures, and I  knew 6 months would be the perfect age! It love dressing her up like a girly-girl! When I finished taking these pictures I put Lela in her bouncer and went to put my camera away. G apparently thought Lela looked better in the tutu because I returned to this:

She didn't seem to mind! The past 6 months have flown by! I don't know why I am so shocked because the past 3 years have flown by! I have a hard time believing that I have an almost 3 year old and a 6 month old, that I am turning 31 in a few weeks and Ed is turning 36 and that we are celebrating our 10th anniversary! We are really looking forward to the holidays and our first ever Christmas Eve spent at our house!! I have a feeling Santa is going to be good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment